Our webhook wizard enables you to send leads automatically to 3rd party platforms, for example your CRM or your Marketing platform. Follow these steps to create a webhook:
1. Go to top right menu
2. Under "Settings" go to "WebHook"
3. In the "Send to URL" paste the URL of the receiving party (You should get the instructions from your 3rd party platform)
4. "Service Name" is the internal name of the webhook in case you want to create several hooks
5. Choose the "Method"
6. Under "Field Mapping" you can choose what data you want to send to the 3rd party, in the dropdown you have all the lead fields in Infogamy.
7. Web service field name* is the name of the field on your 3rd party platform
8. To send custom static values, choose the "Custom" field under "Infogamy Field Name"
9. Click "Save"
The lead is sent via the webhook 15 minutes after it is received in Infogamy