As you integrate your GA account, Infogamy automatically send an analytics event every time you receive a new lead, a good practice is to turn these events into a Goal to track the conversion rates of your campaigns.
To create a goal:
1. Login to your google analytics account
2. Choose the account and then the view
3. Go to the Admin tab, then to Goals
4. Click +New Goal
5. On Goal Setup, choose "Custom"
6. Fill the goal description, choose type "Event"
7. On Goal details under "Category" put "lm_trackview"
8. Click "Save"